Skip to content
- 55 y/o Caucasian man was admitted for elective surgical treatment.
- 15 y/a he was operated on due to aortic valve replacement .
- St Jude mechanical valve #27 (AV) was implanted.
- Acs.Ao (AA) was estimated as slightly elevated and left intact.
- MSCT scan measured 64mm in ascending aorta and 43mm in the region of the ST junction.
- Other surgical structures including previously implanted mechanical valve were normal.
- ReDo surgery was scheduled. Asc.Ao was resected and replaced with Gelwave straight woven vascular graft (Vascutek prosthesis #32).
- Pt was released from the hospital on PO day#10 w/o complications.